Sunday, May 27, 2012

Travel Tidbits 5: Malaysian Photoset

I had the opportunity to squeeze in a day of touring the city of Kuala Lumpur while on a business trip to Malaysia earlier this month. I wasn't expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised with what the city had to offer!
Putrajaya Mosque
With Katrina, snapping a shot by a government office
Visiting Beryl's Chocolate Factory - Can you spot the NOT?
Visiting a batik center, all hand painted artwork
The royal thrones of the King and Queen
Jumping for joy outside the old royal palace
Making friends with local students
Jumping... again!
I think it's safe to say, I need a tan...
Making a connection
This fellow just landed on my head!
Angry Birds? A very heavy hornbill and a hootin' owl
Strolling the streets of Kuala Lumpur
Another government building... and more jumping!
At the 500-year-old Batu caves
Climbing over 200 steps to see the temple inside
"Cara the Explorer"
The Petronas Towers
Evidently, I like "jumping pictures."

***Thanks to Katrina Bantug and Dennis Rejoy for the photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment